Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monday Night Movie

Confession:

Every Monday night after Glen and I get the kids in bed, I join two of my friends at the movies. Sleep is precious, but this weekly splurge is a low-budget and babysitter-free vacation from Mommyhood!

Thanks to my fun friend who works at the theatre for the discounts! Sorry no names to give you to get your own discount, but she has enough people vying for her attention. Love her!

Thanks to my insightful friend for the conversation that can't be had during the day while I'm constantly interrupted by my kids! Love her too!

And thanks to Glen for being a good sport when I saw Dark Knight on the big screen before he did. (Or never did actually, he only saw it on DVD. Oops!)

4 comments:

Emalia said...

Yipee for Blogging! I'm so glad you decided to join the blogger world. :-) and I have to say I'm jealous of you "movie connection" (though I think I know who it is). How fun and what a good mon. night tradition!!

Gardner said...

Movie night. That is such a great idea. I sure it is so nice to get out on the town. Well at the moives.

Tammie said...

Jealous!!! Monday night movies sounds like so much fun. Of course anything sounds fun since I have been a hermit for 7 weeks now :) You need to get better so you can come visit and chat.

Ashly said...

Hi Trisha!! Glad to know of your blog! It's kinda fun - isn't it? See ya for yoga!