Thursday, November 19, 2009

Neener, neener, neener!




To all the New Moon fans out there:


"Neener, neener, neener!"




(Me at the Jordan Commons Wed night at the employee screening. No, I don't work there... It pays to have a friend who works at the theater so you can see it before the general public.)


It is better than the first by a long shot: special effects, make-up, script, direction, scenery. And only one horribly cheesy scene. There was enough action to keep the men happy, and enough tension for the women. My fav was the Italy scenes. And Dakota Fanning. She's fabulously creepy. Can't wait to see it again.


7 comments:

Ashly said...

did you just say neener neener, neener??? That's not much like the Trisha I know!!!

Brittany said...

I am SOOOO jealous!!! I can't wait to see it....a bunch of us girls are going tomorrow night at the 11:30 PM showing. I feel like a giddy little school girl! :)

Sharon said...

and I went to go see it again at 3 AM early this morning! :D I'm crazy! But it's SO much better the second time!

Emalia said...

FUN! Thanks for dropping by my blog--i was pleasantly surprised to see a comment from you--and thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot. I just got cleared yesterday to exercise again and I can't wait to start running. Lucky me I have some great weather here and I can run outdoors still without freezing my butt off (so neener, neener to you). I saw New Moon last night and I totally agree with everything you said and i lOVED the Volturi scenes the best too. Miss you and Love you!
~Emalia

Elgie said...

The question is: Jacob or Edward? :)

Smallmans said...

No question about it: Edward.

wyn said...

WOW TRISCIA I HAD TO LOOK HARD TO SEE THAT IT WAS YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A YOUNG OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN. ONLY HAPPIER. cor wish I had friends. x x x