Thursday, December 30, 2010

Too much of a good thing!


No, we're not talking about Matthew's candy addiction, (although it's reaching frightening levels now) we're talking about lemons. 240 of them. Here are some of them taking over my kitchen counter. Remember my Beauty in the Desert post about the pretty lemon tree outside my kitchen window? Well, that lovely tree gave me more lemons than I will ever need for lemonade, lemon-herbed chicken, lemon curd and lemon meringue! I've juiced and frozen into cubes 40 of them that I picked before this group. Now what?

4 comments:

Anne said...

You're welcome to ship some of those off to me. :)

Give them away to your friends and neighbors as a new years gift.

Elgie said...

I want some! Hey, I saw on the news that it SNOWED in LV!!!! Did you bring it with you?

Tammie said...

Trish, that is absolutely fabulous! You'll have to send some home with mom and dad when they come down. Sounds like you're being Martha with all those lemons. Good for you!

ReNae said...

WOW, that tree sure produced alot of great lemons. Can't wait to taste all the good food you have fixed with them. See ya soon, love ya, MOM xoxoxoxo