Sunday, November 23, 2008











Go Utes! 48-24
In honor of our win against BYU yesterday, I'm posting pics of when we took Matthew to the Colorado State game a few weeks back. (Ahem, also a victory, 49-16) He was so excited to yell 'Go Utes!' and to wave the victory flag everytime we scored a touchdown. During the second half when he lost interest, he laid under our legs and listened to his ipod. (I was amazed he would sit still for that long) He called the game his 'special time with Dad and Mom'. We might get season tickets for the boys next year, who knows!










2 comments:

Tammie said...

Trish, love the blog! Can't wait to see more darling pics and most of all I am excited that you became part of the blogging world! You will love it :)

ReNae said...

I'm glad that you put the picutres on of the game, that was a fun day...... Dad and I had a great time!!!!! Love ya xoxoxoxox