Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sick, on 2 levels!


I hate it when my kids get sick. Matthew has had a horrible cough and high fever this week. After keeping him home from school for a few days and it only getting worse, he finally said one afternoon, "I need to see Dr. Witt NOW!" When do kids ask to see the doctor? Does that ever happen? I did catch this pic of him in a cozy spot on the rug under the table. He looks so sad to be sick.

I found Emma in the kitchen this week making toddler hors d'oeuvres: Cheerios with a light spread of Smart Balance in the middle. I once caught my nephew Michael eating a stick of butter and thought it was hilarious. I'm so sorry for laughing then. It's truly sick!

4 comments:

cindy said...

That's funny! I don't remember my son eating butter, but it sounds about right to me.
Sorry Matthew is sick. Hope he gets better soon.
And, Cheerios with spread? We'll take her word for it that it's good.

Elgie said...

Oh I'm sooo sorry that Matthew is sick. He looks so sad.

And how 'bout that cooking! Hee-hee maybe she takes after her Great Aunt Loretta

ReNae said...

You know that it is bad if Matthew is asking for Dr. Witt, poor little guy, he doesn't look happy at all, and that's not like him!!! Cute pictures of little Emma, what a cutie!!! Love ya, MOM

Tammie said...

I can't believe how sad Matthew looks. I sure hope that he is feeling better now. As for Emma, just don't have her teach that to my kids :)