Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Reunion

My mom pulled us all together for a family reunion that centered around an extended family picture. It was shocking to see how much we've all grown and watching our children play the same games I swear we were just playing (okay, but 25+ years ago) at our Grandpa&Grandma's. (minus the Xbox and Nintendo, of course) I'm glad we got to see each other. What a fun time!

Ethan took some pictures of us on picture day. (also 1 I took that he's in!)

 "handsome" and I
 our little wriggly worm moved in every picture!
 "my boys"
my parents and sisters and I

3 comments:

Elgie said...

LOVE the new look to the site! And, of course I'll comment!!!!!

Tammie said...

It was such a blast to have everyone together!! I'm so glad that you guys made the trip up. It was great to see the fam together again! Love ya!

cindy said...

Ah, good times.